- City walls from the seaside
- Lokrum Island
- Mrkan and Bobara islands
- Customs clearance; After you pass customs you have to go to Montenegro. We recommend Kotor as your first destination.
- Note: You are not allowed to stop for swimming or stop the boat at all between the two clearances.
- Visit Perast
- The restaurant recommendation is “Ćatovića Mlini”
- Visit the famous islet of "Our lady of the Rocks" in the Bay of Kotor.
- Budva sightseeing followed by a swim at the island St. Stefan, at the beautiful beach Milocer.
- Jaz party beach (Rolling Stones and Maddona had concerts here in 2008.)
HERCEG NOVI OR TIVAT
- Clearance in Zelenika in Montenegro
- Note: You are not allowed to stop for swimming or stop the boat at all between two clearances.
- Enjoy an afternoon on Lopud, at Sunj beach.
- Dining at the restaurant “Obala” on Lopud
DESTINATION: SIPAN ISLAND, SUĐURAĐ
- Spend your day in Saplunara and chill in beach bars and enjoy meals in restaurants. Limuni beach and Skoji bay are excellent options for swimming.
DESTINATION: MLJET ISLAND, SAPLUNARA
- Odysseus Cave
- Soline bay
MLJET ISLAND, POMENA
- Rent bikes to explore the Lakes.
- Leave Pomena in time to reach Brna during the daytime.
DESTINATION: KORCULA ISLAND, BRNA
- We recommend Istruga as your next stop. A nice little beach ideal for swimming
KORČULA, ISLAND LUMBARDA
- Visit Badija island
- Evening out at Korčula town.
KORČULA, ISLAND KORCULA
- Trsteno and Žuljana bay
- Enjoying the day at Vucine, a large sandy beach next to Žuljana
DESTINATION: PENINSULA PELJEŠAC, ŽULJANA
- Marculeti bay, beautiful bay open to the North
- Ston Walls and saltworks; a full day of adventure and history.
PENINSULA PELJEŠAC, STON
- Heading back in the direction of Dubrovnik
- Kobas is known for good restaurants.
- Jakljan bay is a peaceful bay with barely any people.
- Recommend restaurants on Sipan island are “Kod Marka” and “Konoba Tauris”.
DESTINATION: SIPAN ISLAND, SIPAN
- Save your last day for Sjekirica Island just by the mainland near Brsecine bay.
- Recommended place for lunch is the restaurant Bowa.