- Picturesque view of Kolocep island Southside, Blue Cave and beautiful forest Placet
- Large bay with a sandy beach on Lopud and Jakljan islands
- Sipan island have excellent restaurents. Recommendations are: "Konoba Tauris", "Bowa" and "Kod Marka"
- National park Mljet with salty lakes.
MLJET ISLAND, POMENA
- Indulge in Mljet's natural beauties
- Rent bicycles kayaks to explore the Natural Park and Salt Lakes
- Soline bay has family-run restaurants with a stunning view.
- Korcula island is known as the hometown of Marco Polo. It is the largest town on this trip with good nightlife.
KORCULA ISLAND, KORCULA
- Make sure to try 'Amareto' and 'Klasuni' sweets from shop "Cukarin" in Korcula town.
- Zuljana is a bay on the Peljesac peninsula, and there is "Secret Beach" or "Vucine bay", a good swimming stop.
- Kobas bay is known for its good restaurants. One of them is Gastro Mare.