- From Dubrovnik going forward Mljet, visit Lopud island along the way.
- There is a beautiful sandy bay Limuni near Saplunara.
MLJET ISLAND, SAPLUNARA
- Sail along the outer bank of Mljet to Pomena.
- Visit the famous Odysseus Cave.
- National park Mljet with salty lakes.
- Indulge in Mljet's natural beauties
- Rent bicycles kayaks to explore the Natural Park and Salt Lakes
- Soline bay has family-run restaurants with a stunning view.
MLJET ISLAND, POMENA
- Skrivena Luka is a beautiful cove on Lastovo island
- Often there are sea turtles at Lastovo island.
LASTOVO ISLAND, ZAKLOPATICA or SKRIVENA LUKA
- Nice swimming spots around Badija Island.
- Korcula island is known as the hometown of Marco Polo. It is the largest town on this trip with good nightlife.
- Make sure to try 'Amareto' and 'Klasuni' sweets from shop "Cukarin" in Korcula town.
- Beautiful bays for swimming are Orlandusa and Pavja luka beach.
DESTINATION: KORČULA ISLAND, LUMBARDA & KORČULA
- Zuljana is a bay on the Peljesac peninsula and there is "Secret Beach" or "Vucine bay" which is a good swimming stop
DESTINATION: PELJEŠAC PENINSULA, Zuljana
- The Ston walls and the saltworks are great exploring sites.
- Kobas bay is known for good restaurants and delicious food.
PELJEŠAC PENINSULA, KOBAS
- Koločep is your last stop.
- See the Blue Cave and take a stroll to Placet.
- For dining, we recommend “Vila Ruža” restaurant at Donje Celo and restaurant “Skerac” at Gornje Celo for lunch
- Enjoy a beautiful outdoor setting with a spectacular view and natural shade of the pinewoods.
DESTINATION: KOLOCEP ISLAND, or DUBROVNIK