- Elaphiti islands
- Sandy beach Sunj at Lopud
- Peljesac peninsula
DESTINATION: PELJESAC PENINSULA, KOBAS
- Sailing to the north part (National park) of Mljet
- Stops along the way for swimming and lunch.
DESTINATION: MLJET ISLAND, POMENA
- Mljet has many attractions, and you can get lost for a whole day exploring the national park and salty lakes.
- Indulge in Mljet's natural beauties
- Rent bicycles kayaks to explore the Natural Park and Salt Lakes
- Soline bay has family-run restaurants with a stunning views.
DESTINATION: KORČULA ISLAND, LUMBARDA
- Korcula island is known as the hometown of Marco Polo. It is the largest town on this trip with good nightlife.
- Try 'Amareto' and 'Klasuni' sweets from shop "Cukarin" in Korcula town.
- Beautiful bays for swimming are Orlandusa and Pavja Luka beach.
KORČULA ISLAND, KORČULA
- Korčula has many exploring opportunities. There are plenty of good restaurants and bars.
- Visit the cocktail bar on top of the Korčula fortress.
- A beautiful swimming spot is around Badija island, just near Korcula town.
- At Trstenik, you can have a tour of Grgić Winery, famous Croatian wine.
- Zuljana is a bay on the Peljesac peninsula, and there is "Secret Beach" or "Vucine bay," a good swimming stop.
DESTINATION: PELJEŠAC PENINSULA, ŽULJANA
- Morning coffee while sailing from Žuljana to Sipan island
- Stop swimming in Marculeti bay
- Enjoy a day at Sipan – there are many beautiful walking trails.
- Restaurant recomendation is "Konoba Tauris" on Sipan Island
DESTINATION: SIPAN ISLAND, LUKA
- Sail from Sipan to Koločep. Visit the" Blue Cave."
- We recommend restaurant “Vila Ruža” at Donje Celo or restaurant “Skerac” at Gornje Celo.
- Enjoy their beautiful outdoor setting with a spectacular view and natural shade of the pinewoods and the Placet forest.
DESTINATION: KOLOCEP ISLAND or DUBROVNIK