- Start your journey by boarding a yacht in Split
- Bol is the oldest town and one of the most famous seaside resorts on the Adriatic. It is located in a secluded place, on the southern coast of the island Brac
- Bol is surrounded by numerous beautiful beaches, and according to many, the most famous and beautiful beach of the Adriatic – Zlatni rat (Golden horn).
- This pebble cape is a unique phenomenon – it stretches into the open sea and shapes depending on winds and waves.
BRAC ISLAND, BOL
- The city of Hvar is a unique fusion of luxurious Mediterranean nature and rich cultural and historical heritage.
- Hvar gained glory and power during the middle ages being an important port within the Venetian, naval empire. Today, it is the center of the island’s tourism and one of the favorite destinations on Dalmatian Riviera.
HVAR ISLAND, HVAR
- Vis is the farthest island of middle Dalmatia,
- It is famous for its clear sea and protected underwater world, rich in sunken ships and miraculous flora and fauna.
- Due to a large number of hidden bays, and oases of peace that are hard to reach, it is a real paradise for sailors.
VIS ISLAND, VIS
- The authentic ambiance of a Dalmatian island with preserved natural beauty
- Solta presents true oases of peace and the beaches are probably the greatest value on the island.
SOLTA ISLAND, MASLINICA