- Beach Sunj on Lopud island has a sandy beach stretching deep into the sea
- Mljet has a National park with salty lakes.
- Indulge in Mljet's natural beauties
- Rent bicycles, kayaks to explore the Natural Park and Salt Lakes
- Soline bay has family-run restaurants with a stunning views.
MLJET ISLAND, POMENA
- Zuljana is a bay on the Peljesac peninsula, and there is "Secret Beach" or "Vucine bay," a good swimming stop.
- Try 'Amareto' and 'Klasuni' sweets from shop "Cukarin" in Korcula town.
- Lumbarda, southeast of Korcula, has nice swimming spots and restaurants.
- Explore the hometown of Marco Polo.
- Sailing along Westside of Mljet
- Visit Odysseus cave
- Saplunara bay has beach bars and fine Restaurants
- Uvala Limuni is a round shallow sandy beach South of Mljet.
DESTINATION: MLJET ISLAND, SAPLUNARA
- Jakljan is an uninhabited islet and it was a children's resort and recreational center in Yugoslavia.
- Restaurant recommendations are Skerac at Kolocep island and restaurant Dubrovnik at Lopud island.
- Lokrum island is known for its natural Botanical garden and Game of throne "Throne" and filming locations
- Sightseeing of the City walls from the seaside