- In the morning, there will be fewer boats, which means fewer crowds
- Go for a refreshing morning swim and enjoy a delicious coffee or have brunch at the hammock bar.
- Explore the island and visit the Đorđić-Mayneri family park.
- Discover restaurants and several delicious ice cream shops.
- The restaurant recommendation is “Obala” where you can enjoy a lovely meal overlooking the Adriatic sea.
SIPAN ISLAND (South)
- Swimming inside the green cave with the clear turquoise sea.
- Suđurađ bay offers local landmarks such as the two fortifications towers and the Medieval Renaissance Baroque churches and chapels.
- Bowa is a private bay with a restaurant accessible only by boat. It has a small beach and private lodges where you can spend a whole day.
- The island is split into two populated areas known as Gornje Celo and Donje Celo. Excellent hiking paths connect the two with stunning views of the Adriatic sea and the surrounding islands.
- Snorkeling and swimming in the Blue cave. By this time, the sun will have already started to set, and the colors in the cave will be more vivid than in the morning.
- Enjoy one last cup of coffee and a quick swim at the small port before you head back to Dubrovnik or have a walk to pinewood forest Placet.
- Restaurants in Donje Celo: Restaurant Villa Ruza
- Restaurants in Gornje Celo: Restaurant Skerac
- The time available to spend on locations will depend on whether you decide to have lunch or not and on the time you choose to stay at each place. You can always consult with the crew to help you best allocate time.
- The trip is 8 hours long, and the departure is flexible
- The suggested time is from 10:00 to 18:00
- Dubrovnik to Kolocep island = 3.5 miles
- Dubrovnik to Lopud island (North) = 7 miles
- Dubrovnik to Sipan island (North) = 14 miles