- Departure should be between 8:00 and 9:00 to arrive at customs, leave Croatia, and continue sailing to Montenegro customs in Zelenika.
- This same process will be necessary on the way back. The whole process should not take more than 1:30 hours.
- From Zelenika, it takes around 1:30 hours to get to Kotor, where you can explore the city.
- Restaurant suggestions are "Galion" or "Stari Mlin"
- Take a walk around Perast
- It will take you around 30 minutes sailing to get there from Kotor.
- Restaurant suggestions are "Kont" or "Armonia"
OUR LADY OF THE ROCKS
- Just 15 min from Perast is the beautiful island Gospa od Skrpjela (Our Lady of the Rocks), where you will need no more than an hour to explore.
- After the time at Gospa od Skrpjela, you will begin your way back to Dubrovnik, go to Zelenika for customs, and then continue for Dubrovnik. This trip will take around 2 hours.
- Make sure to have your Passports with you since you are traveling to another country.
- We suggest having a local guide from Montenegro guide you through the trip.
- You have to arrive back in Dubrovnik due to customs by 20:00 latest
- The time available to spend on locations will depend on whether you decide to have lunch or not and on the time you choose to stay at each place. You can always consult with the crew to help you best allocate time.
- The trip is 10 hours long, and the departure is flexible
- The suggested time is from 9:00 to 19:00
- Dubrovnik to Zelenika = 32 miles
- Zelenika to Kotor = 17 miles
- Kotor to Perast = 6 miles