This half-day boat tour is an ideal option for those short on time or those who don't want to spend too much time at sea (for example, families with small children).
- Snorkeling and swimming in the Blue cave. The sun's reflection from the seabed colors the sea in the cave light blue and vividly clear.
- Enjoy one last cup of coffee and a quick swim at the small port before you head back to Dubrovnik or have a walk to pinewood forest Placet.
- Restaurants in Gornje Celo: Restaurant Skerac (If you decide to have lunch at the restaurant, there will be no time to visit Lokrum)
- Cruise around Fort Lovrijenac and Dubrovnik's City Walls for a sightseeing tour
- Take the chance to get some fantastic photos of the Old Town, the Old Harbour, and Porporela pier.
- Lokrum has Botanical Gardens, and it is known for its abundance of flora and fauna. It is also known for the numerous free-roaming bunnies and peacocks.
- In the middle of the island is the Dead Sea where you can take a swim
- Have a short walk on the island and possibly visit the Benedictine Monastery of St Mary and Fort Royal on the very top of the island (depending on how much time you have left)
- Lokrum is home to the one and only Iron Throne from the Game of Thrones series.
- The time available to spend on locations will depend on whether you decide to have lunch or not and on the time you choose to stay at each place. You can always consult with the crew to help you best allocate time.
- Mornings tour: 10:00 to 14:00
- Afternoons tour: 15:00 to 19:00