Once you are on a boat take a slow cruise outside of the Old Town and enjoy a spectacular view on this Dubrovnik boat tour as you get better perspective of how truly powerful Fort Lovrijenac and the City Walls are. Combine these views with swimming, snorkeling and exploring lush Lokrum island and you’ve got yourself an adventure to remember!
This half day boat tour is an ideal option for those who are short on time or for those who don’t want to spend too much time at sea (for example: families with small children).
Dubrovnik half day tour route:
- Cruise around Fort Lovrijenac and Dubrovnik’s City Walls.
- Take the chance to get some amazing photos of the Old Town, the Old Harbour and Porporela pier.
- Swim stop at one of Lokrum’s many bays
- Explore the island and have a quick coffee or refreshment at one of Lokrum’s cafes
- Visit Mala and Velika Spilja (small and large caves)
- Botanical Gardens: Lokrum is known for its abundance in flora and fauna. It is also known for the numerous free roaming bunnies and peacocks
- Visit the Dead Sea and take a swim
- Benedictine Monastery of St Mary
- Fort Royal on the very top of the island
- Game of Thrones fans this will surely get your heart racing – Lokrum island is home to the one and only Iron Throne!
Tour times: (flexible)
- Mornings: 10:00 to 14:00
- Afternoons: 14:00 to 18:00